Be part of an international success story with CODERSRANK!
Join our multi-award-winning startup, and let’s support software developers' professional growth together.
We create real-time and up-to-date profiles based on developers’ public and private data on GitHub, GitLab, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, and other well-known sites to show who they really are. And thanks to this, their CodersRank profiles will be all they need to show off their credentials.
Our story began in 2017, at Innonic Startup Studio. Since then, we have achieved the following notable milestones:
* 2018 - We won the regional Get In The Ring competition
* 2018 - We won the Central European Startup Award
* 2018/12 - 10,000 developers registered for our site
* 2019/03 - The Hungarian Association for Innovation recognized us as one of "The most Innovative Startup in 2018."
* 2019/10 - 20,000 developers registered for our site
* 2019/12 - ProductHunt featured CodersRank as "Product of the Day"
* 2020/03 - 30,000 developers registered for our site
We believe that great goals can only be achieved by inspired people who are ready to change the world. People like our team: we’re a group of passionate digital experts who consider CodersRank more than just a place to work. It’s part of our life. We love what we do, which means everyone shows up with a smile. :)
We're seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketer to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization for our startup. In this cross-functional role, you’ll learn a lot and have the chance to try new things on many different channels. In this role, optimization instincts, product savviness, and analytical mindset are keys to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
1-2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing.
Outstanding written, oral, and organizational abilities.
Fluency in English. Speaking and writing in English at an advanced level is important, as all of our customers are English speakers.
Usually you will be in daily contact with them. They're wating for you. ;)
We’re proud of our team, and we’d like to make sure that new colleagues are a good fit for the positions and for our company culture. Here’s how our screening process works: