We are a GDPR compliant company, for more details read our privacy statement.
Why you’ll love OptiMonk
- Internationally successful product: Although most of our users are US-based, we have users from over 150 countries, which means we get to interact with many cultures. It's always amazing to see how people think about business from different regions.
- Inspiring team: You’ll spend your time with 20 motivated, intelligent young people – in fact, our average age is 27! Our leadership team is motivated, determined, and committed to self-improvement, which means they’re great at supporting their teams—both professionally and personally.
- We love team building: We’re like a big family, and we don’t underestimate the power of a bit of fun after a tough day. We celebrate birthdays every month, and we have quarterly team-building events. You can come hiking, join our book club, and enjoy cinema nights and wellness weekends.
- Opportunities for growth: We travel to conferences around the world—11 last year, from California to Lisbon—to learn from some of the top global experts. We provide comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training opportunities. That means you can focus on new, exciting challenges from your very first days.
- Modern offices: You can join us at our headquarters in Debrecen. We provide plenty of space to collaborate with other teammates, but you’ll also have a peaceful desk for focused work.
- Competitive compensation: In addition to your salary, we provide you with coaching support, a gym pass, and we’ll buy you any book you need. You can also enjoy our masseur and hairdresser services.
- Market potential: 36,000+ users and almost 2,000 customers. Most are small and medium-sized online retailers, but we have hundreds of customers who’ve made seven figures with their online stores.
- Synergy with other ecommerce businesses: OptiMonk is part of the Innonic Group, so you can spend time with other ecommerce business teams like ShopRenter and Conversific. You’ll also be in contact with new startup teams.